By using this service, you agree to follow and be bound by these terms of agreement.
Payment and Security
The Payment and Security are provided by Paypal. This site only receives a confirmation of a valid payment, so there’s no financial information stored here. Read more!
All the information submitted here is being kept secure and will only be used for processing and delivering your order.
Guarantees and Refund Policy
This service is using a 3rd party application, which can guarantee a 99% accurate unlock code. However, if you find yourself in the unfortunate 1%, you are entitled for a total refund (a video proof is required with the following: IMEI of the device obtained by pressing *#06# and failed response after inputting the unlock code). You must be sure that your phone is listed in the available devices and networks. If the processing time will be longer than 24h, you will be notified and given the choice to either wait for the code or cancel the order and request a refund.
No refunds will be given if:
1. The IMEI number provided by you is incorrect and an unlock code has been produced
2. The phone is hardlocked, meaning an incorrect unlock was previously used in an attempt to unlock the phone. This can permanently diminish the amount of tries left to input the correct code. Most phones will begin with at least 10 attempts to enter the correct code. You must be aware of your phone’s history before using this service.
3. No video evidence is provided in which the code did not work
4. The customer failed to inform us of their failed unlock attempt within 48 hours after receiving the unlock code.
5. The phone is not listed in the supported models or is locked in an unsupported network.
6. Your device was successfully unlocked but the network you wish to use the phone on is not compatible. It is the buyers responsibility to make sure the device you wish to unlock will be compatible with the SIM card and network you are trying use.
7. The unlock code has returned but you do not wish to unlock your phone anymore.
8. The phone was already unlocked prior to placing this order, or if this phone was previously Hardlocked (0 attempts left to input the code) prior to placing this order.
Unlock codes are usually dispatched via email within 15 minutes after purchase, but in some cases it can take longer. Orders placed cannot be canceled starting with the moment the order is submitted to us. If the processing time is expected to be longer than 24h, you will be notified and given the choice to either wait for the code or cancel the order and request a refund.